Timemore Rechargeable Coffee Grinder
Timemore brings you perhaps the best coffee grinder of 2021. The Grinder Go is a USB-rechargeable, cordless, portable, conical burr coffee grinder.
GOOD LOOKING, EASY TO USE, COMPACT, LIGHTWEIGHT, HIGH-QUALITY STAINLESS-STEEL BURRS, CORDLESS, RECHARGEABLE, AFFORDABLE and most importantly, SUPER QUIET. Timemore is arguably the best manual coffee grinder manufacturer in the world, so its easy to see why this could the best grinder of 2021.
A mere 230mm tall x 85mm in diameter and weighing in at 660g, the minimalist Grinder Go tick all the boxes. Attractive and easy to hold in 1 hand, a bean capacity of 80g (4-5 cups), grinds up to 60g (3-4 cups) at and time and will be finished well before your kettle's boiled and you won't wake up the household making your fresh coffee! It even switches itself off using a smart on/off switch. The stepped adjustment screw is easy to access and use, allowing for all coffee grind settings from filter up to espresso.
Due to its efficient design, grinding speed is very impressive for battery operated device. 20g (1 cup) pour over in 28-30 seconds. 20g Filter / plunger in 23-25 seconds.
20g moka pot in 35-40 seconds.
One of the most enjoyable features of this grinder is how quiet it is. Undeniably the quietest electric grinder on the market. From kitchen counter to campsite, this slick little coffee grinder hits every sweet spot imaginable, and is our choice of best coffee grinder of 2021.
- Extremely quiet, lightweight, and good looking
- Recharge via USB cable from car, power bank or even laptop
- Bean capacity 80g (4-5 cups)
- Grinds up to 60g (1-4 cups) at a time
- Can grind for plunger/French press, filter, pour-over, Chemex, AeroPress, mocha pot/ stove top, and espresso (although not ideal for espresso).
- High-quality and durable stainless steel conical burrs
- Auto off will switch off automatically 3 seconds after the it senses no more beans
- Auto-swing grinding safety feature helps prevents motor burn out or burr damage when hard items get stuck while grinding.
- Battery: Two 800mAh lithium power batteries (7.4V) giving 20W of power
- USB-C charged (cable included)
- Can grind 15g of coffee 30 times per full charge (2-3 hours to charge)
- Weight: 660g
- Burrs: High-precision CNC stainless steel E&B burrs
- Do not use whilst charging
- Do not grind very light roasts at 0-2 clicks (espresso) on grinder setting.
- Clean burrs frequently and replace burrs annually for best results
What's in the box
Grinder Go rechargeable grinder
We currently offer 2 delivery services for our customers:
1) Courier Delivery to your nominated home or business address - R75 flat fee for order below R750, FREE for orders over R750.
2) Pargo Click & Collect to 2,500 locations, countrywide - R50 Flat Fee
Returns & Refunds
- Please note that delivery can take between 5 and 7 working days.
Refunds & Returns
- In the event that a REFUND is due to a customer please note that refunds can take up to 10 days to reflect and will be issued via payment gateway used at checkout.
- Refunds will only be issued once the items have been returned.