- Customers may, within 30 days from the day they receive their delivery, return their item(s). We will gladly exchange the goods or, refund the goods to the tender/card purchased on.
- Please contact our Customer Service team on 031 010 0005 for further assistance in arranging a collection and exchange or refund.
- Our Refunds and Exchanges Policy is all about making it simpler for customers to return anything that's 'not quite right' and all clauses listed below apply to online purchase returns:
- The goods eligible for return must be in an unworn or unused condition, in original sealed packaging including manuals, accessories and tags where applicable and in a saleable condition.
- Gift vouchers will not be refunded.
- We will gladly accept return of the defective goods and refund to the card purchased with.
- We reserve the right to inspect the Items before we approve a refund. If upon inspection it is found that the items are not defective the, customer will not be entitled to a refund, repair or an exchange and you may be liable for the direct costs incurred.
- In the case of a device that takes sim-cards, inserting the sim-card is deemed as usage.
- In the case that a device is Wi-Fi enabled, connecting to a Wi-Fi Network is deemed to be usage.
- We cannot accept returns on fragrances that have been unsealed or used.
- Our Returns Policy also applies to items purchased as a gift or delivered in error.
- Please bring your ID, an online invoice or order confirmation when returning goods ordered online, to a store.
- In the event that a REFUND is due to a customer please note that refunds can take up to 10 days to reflect in a customers bank account.
- For further assistance, contact our customer care line on 031 010 0005.
The 6 months Implied warranty for defective goods (CPA act):
- In the event that electronic or watch items are defective within the first 6 months of purchase, subject to inspection we may repair, exchange or refund the defective merchandise.
- If upon inspection it is found that the items are not defective the customer will not be entitled to a refund, repair or an exchange. You may be liable for the direct costs incurred.
The 7day cooling of Period (ECT Act)
- As part of the Electronic Communications and Transactions (ECT) Act, a customer may be entitled to cancel their order without reason or penalty within 7 days of delivery. We reserve the right to recuperate any direct costs of returning delivering and returning the goods. For more information, please contact our call center on 031 010 0005.