Andre Verdier Set Of 2 Carving Knife Set
André Verdier cutlery was established over 150 years ago in the French rural countryside near Thiers – the French capital of cutlery for 6 centuries. André Verdier has become famous as a manufacturer of professional kitchen knives and other tableware that bears the values of true 100% French artisan cutlery. Made by master cutlers in France, every Laguiole tool must go through 50 quality control steps to pass inspection.
The André Verdier Laguiole Stainless Steel Carving Set is made with a mirror finish and comes in a beautiful wooden box. The set consists of a two-pronged carving fork and a serrated carving knife. The stainless steel handle has the traditional trademark bee logo on it and is riveted to the full tang blade with 3 rivets. This carving set makes a beautiful gift for both ladies and gentlemen!
- The André Verdier Laguiole Carving Set is made with a full tang and riveted stainless steel handle
- The utensils have a mirror finish
- The set consists of 1 carving knife and 1 carving fork in a wooden box
- To keep their bright finish, we recommend to hand wash the articles in mild soapy water
- Rinse after washing and dry it off before storing
- Never leave the articles in prolonged contact with a liquid, i.e. do not let it soak as this will dull the blade and damage the handle
What's in the box
1 x Carving knife
1 x Carving fork
We currently offer 2 delivery services for our customers:
1) Courier Delivery to your nominated home or business address - R75 flat fee for order below R750, FREE for orders over R750.
2) Pargo Click & Collect to 2,500 locations, countrywide - R50 Flat Fee
Returns & Refunds
- Please note that delivery can take between 5 and 7 working days.
Refunds & Returns
- In the event that a REFUND is due to a customer please note that refunds can take up to 10 days to reflect and will be issued via payment gateway used at checkout.
- Refunds will only be issued once the items have been returned.