Panier Des Sens Cotton Flower Reed Diffuser 245ml
This product is unavailable
Treat yourself to an exceptional olfactory journey with this reed diffuser and its powdery and airy notes which lend a refined and enveloping atmosphere to every environment. In order to offer ever more natural products, respectful of consumers and of the environment, Panier des Sens chose to formulate its reed diffusers, room sprays and universal refills with a vegetable alcohol base sourced from beets, wheat and sugar cane. Made from 90% natural ingredients, our reed diffusers will bring you cosy olfactory moments for almost 6 months.
Melt into this pure white fragrance. Its subtle powdery notes leave you floating on a soft and snug cloud.
- Head notes: rosewood
- Heart notes: cotton flower, ylang-ylang
- Base notes: musk, Tonka bean
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Place the reeds in the bottle and enjoy long-lasting fragrance for months. You can match the intensity to your mood so only use some of the reeds for a more understated scent or flip them over for a more intense fragrance.
To refill your reed diffuser, take your universal refill and use a funnel to carefully fill your bottle.
The HOME FRAGRANCES collection highlights PANIER DES SENS 's commitment to sustainable development:
MADE IN FRANCE
A true concentrate of Provence, these room sprays are imagined, conceived, manufactured and packaged locally, always supporting short circuits for more traceability.
FRAGRANCES FROM GRASSE
All our fragrances are created by master perfumers in Grass, birthplace of the world's Fine Perfumery, where their perfume-related know-how has been listed as Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO. They are imagined focusing on exceptional natural raw materials and are exclusive to the brand.
Our formulas are completely free of ingredients of animal origin, with no testing involved.
This minimal packaging is recyclable and refillable: give it a second life using our universal refills. Our goal is to reduce our waste products, to reuse, and to recycle for a more sustainable future.
- If In Eyes: Rinse Cautiously With Water For Several Minutes. Remove Contact Lenses, If Present And Easy To Do. Continue Rinsing.
- If On Skin (Or Hair): Take Off Immediately All Contaminated Clothing. Rinse Skin With Water [Or Shower].
- If Skin Irritation Or Rash Occurs: Get Medical Advice/Attention.
- Keep Away From Heat, Hot Surfaces, Sparks, Open Flames And Other Ignition Sources. No Smoking.
- Dispose Of Contents/Container In An Appropriate Manner.
- If Medical Advice Is Needed, Have Product Container Or Label At Hand. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. Read Label Before Use.
Danger. Ufi : 8Nu8-Nv8Y-V10W-Cmdt
Contains: Linalool, Linalyl Acetate, Iso E Super, Formaldehyde Cyclododecyl Ethyl Acetal.
Contains : Cedrol Methyl Ether, Iso E Super, Acetyl Cedrene.
May Produce An Allergic Reaction.
Flammable Liquid And Vapour. Causes Serious Eye Irritation. Harmful To Aquatic Life With Long Lasting Effects.
We currently offer 2 delivery services for our customers:
1) Courier Delivery to your nominated home or business address - R75 flat fee for order below R750, FREE for orders over R750.
2) Pargo Click & Collect to 2,500 locations, countrywide - R50 Flat Fee
Returns & Refunds
- Please note that delivery can take between 5 and 7 working days.
Refunds & Returns
- In the event that a REFUND is due to a customer please note that refunds can take up to 10 days to reflect and will be issued via payment gateway used at checkout.
- Refunds will only be issued once the items have been returned.