Andre Verdier Set Of 3 Cheese Set
André Verdier cutlery was established over 150 years ago in the French rural countryside near Thiers – the French capital of cutlery for 6 centuries. André Verdier has become famous as a manufacturer of professional kitchen knives and other tableware that bears the values of true 100% French artisan cutlery. Made by master cutlers in France, every Laguiole tool must go through 50 quality control steps to pass inspection.
The André Verdier Laguiole 3 Piece Cheese Set comprises of a cheese knife for medium hard cheeses, a cheese cleaver for hard cheeses, and a spreader for soft cheeses. The handle has the traditional trademark bee logo. This is the perfect set for any cheese board. In its beautiful wooden box this cheese set is a fantastic gift, whether for a housewarming party or a special occasion!
- The André Verdier Laguiole knives and utensils are made with a full tang and riveted resin handle
- Materials: 13% stainless steel knife, 1.2mm hardened stainless steel blade
- To keep their bright finish, we recommend to hand wash the articles in mild soapy water
- Rinse after washing and dry it off before storing
- Never leave the articles in prolonged contact with a liquid, i.e. do not let it soak as this will dull the blade and damage the handle
What's in the box
1 x 3 Piece Cheese Set - in a wooden box
We currently offer 2 delivery services for our customers:
1) Courier Delivery to your nominated home or business address - R75 flat fee for order below R750, FREE for orders over R750.
2) Pargo Click & Collect to 2,500 locations, countrywide - R50 Flat Fee
Returns & Refunds
- Please note that delivery can take between 5 and 7 working days.
Refunds & Returns
- In the event that a REFUND is due to a customer please note that refunds can take up to 10 days to reflect and will be issued via payment gateway used at checkout.
- Refunds will only be issued once the items have been returned.